3+ Way To Reactivate Disabled Uber Account In 10 Steps
As a smart app released by Uber, the Uber app creates a platform for passengers and drivers to order taxis or cabs with just a few taps on their mobile devices. In case your Uber account is a disabled one, to reactivate disabled Uber account, follow the steps in the article below.
Reactivating a disabled Uber account will reply to various variables – the central issue is, the reason would it say it was deactivated in any case? The reason for that could be one of the following:
- Fraud or violation of company terms and policies.
- Personal information on credit card does not match.
- Accounts are logged in on multiple mobile devices at the same time.
- Two different accounts in the same device require credit.
- Use the same bank account to link multiple Uber accounts to claim credit.
- Same email but used with different Uber accounts.
Some reasons why your Uber account is disabled
- In the event that it is the result of fraud or a violation of Uber’s rules, the chances of reactivating the account are very low. Because Uber has very specific policies about fraudulent accounts.
- If your account was disabled for any of the above reasons, you should contact Uber’s customer care team via the website to clarify your situation and ask them to reactivate your profile.
- It is also possible that you have two accounts on the same device and one is under the referral code of the other.
- The phone number used to register for an Uber account and the Paytm phone number are different.
- Last but not least, the cause of your account being disabled may also be due to your non-payment of fees.
What happens if you deactivate your Uber driver job? (Video)
How to reactivate a disabled Uber account on mobile devices
If your Uber account is disabled due to fraud or violation of company policy, there is a high chance that it will not be able to be reactivated.
In other cases, you must explain your situation to customer support via email at https://help.uber.com/
To do this, you must provide customer support with your identity card and keep the subject “My account was suspended”.
Alternatively, you can post on Uber’s Facebook or Twitter page for them to solve the problem for you.
Once your reason is accepted by Uber, your Uber account will be reactivated. Here are the steps to reactivate disabled Uber account.
#Tip No 1: Way to reactivate disabled Uber account.
1. Sign up by signing up for a new account by visiting Uber’s homepage: https://get.uber.com/new-signup/
The system will ask you to provide some information. You can use any one of your friend’s numbers and a new email ID.
3. Use the phone number you used in step 1 to open an Uber account.
4. Click to confirm the OPT code sent to your device. Then tap on the forgot password option.
5. A reset password link will be sent to your email ID within a few seconds. Then you have to change the password.
6. Open the Uber app on your device and log in with your username and password and tap the menu button in the left corner of the screen.
7. Tap on the “settings” option.
8. Tap the thumbnail displayed in the top left corner of the toolbar.
9. Tap the mobile number displayed on the screen.
10. Enter your own number which was disabled
11. Another OPT code will be sent to your devices. And you have to confirm it.
12. Now, you have successfully reactivated your disabled Uber account.
#Tip No2: Way to reactivate disabled Uber account
In some cases, you can solve your problem simply. Once your Uber account is deactivated, after two months of re-register for a new account with the same phone number, Uber will activate your account.
In short, Uber is very strict with its policies and rules. So the best way to avoid getting your Uber account disabled is to maintain your bank account, email address, phone number, and other personal information.
#Tip No3: Way to reactivate disabled Uber account
To reactivate a disabled Uber account, you must reinstall the Uber app. The app will ask you to enter some of your personal information to access your Uber account.
1. Open the Uber app: Tap the black logo of the official Uber app on your screen to launch the Uber app.
2. Enter your mobile phone number: Once the Uber app is open, click the phone number you registered with Uber.
3. Receive verification SMS: After entering your mobile number, tap the black button in the bottom right corner of your screen. Soon you will receive a verification SMS sent to your device.
4. Enter the verification code: Enter the SMS code you just received into the Uber app to reactivate the disabled Uber account.
5. Tap “can’t sign in”: If you don’t remember your password or can’t sign in to your account, you can tap the “I can’t sign in” option to start the activation process. disabled Uber account.
6. Choose your problem: After click in “I can’t sign in”, continue to click “I can’t sign in to my account”.
7. Enter Personal Information: After you present your issue to Uber, a new page will open. Here, to reactivate a disabled Uber account, you must provide some of your personal information.
8. Enter screenshots and trip details: Uber will now ask you to upload a screenshot of the error that you can’t access your account. Then describe in detail your last two Uber uses. This helps Uber verify if it’s really your account.
9. Click “Submit”: The submit button is blue at the bottom of your screen.
10. Get Verification Code: After completing all the above verifications, Uber will send you a verification mail to your personal email id. The body of the message is to confirm you are the owner of this Uber account. To verify your account, you must confirm that it belongs to you for the next 24 years.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll receive a verification letter that will help you access your Uber account. Now that you have successfully activated your Uber account, log in with your new password.
#Tip No4: Way to reactivate disabled Uber account
If the above methods do not work or it takes a lot of your time, the best option, in this case, is to create a new Uber account to use.
How to keep your Uber account from being deactivated
1. Do not use Uber with two accounts on the same mobile device.
2. Don’t use the same mobile number for two different Uber accounts.
3. Make sure your Uber account registration number and Paytm number are the same.
4. Provide your credit card details.
5. Pay attention to avoid the disabled account due to not paying for the trip. It is very difficult to reactivate disabled Uber account in this situation.
In short, there are many reasons for a disabled Uber account. But don’t worry because there are also many ways to reactivate disabled Uber account. Follow the 4 suggested methods above for the best Uber experience of Teamstertnc.org. The next time you or anyone around you encounters such problems, these simple steps will help you.