Top 3 Tips To Solve Uber Hacked Issue
Uber is a popular fast ride-hailing service in the world. With just a few simple steps on the Uber app, you can immediately order an Uber to move. However, to do that, you first need to have an Uber account. Many accounts are being maintained by individuals to perform various tasks of daily files. To sign up for an Uber account, customers must provide Uber with some personal information that they don’t want to share with anyone. So if you get Uber hacked, what should you do? This article will give you the answer to that question.
How to check if your account has been hacked or not?
There are countless Uber accounts stored in Uber’s servers, so it will be difficult for Uber to find out which accounts have been compromised by hackers.
So you need to check if your account has the same problems as below.
- If your account is hacked by a hacker and in case he changes your password, you will no longer be able to log into your Uber account with your password.
- If your account is hacked, you may see a history of some trips you didn’t book.
- In case hacked, there could be the completed rides in the ride transaction that the users do not use. So you need to check your Uber account regularly.
- If you haven’t booked an Uber or booked but haven’t boarded a ride yet and a receipt has been sent to you, there’s a good chance your account has been hacked.
- In case you don’t book an Uber, but the driver calls and tells you he’s on his way to the pick-up point, your account has been hacked.
- If it is found that there are changes in the account that the user did not make. Then the users should take the action immediately to avoid any fraud.
- To sign up for an Uber account the user must provide an email ID. In case there is any change regarding the email change in the user account, your Uber account has likely been hacked. If the change is not per the requestor you requested, you should contact customer support.
Solution for Uber hacked issue.
If you find your account has one of the above signs, follow the steps below:
1. Change Your Uber Account Password Instantly
You have to open the app, go to the forgot password section, and enter the new password after providing the relevant details.
Note: Your new password must be something you’ve never used before.
2. Set 2 Step verification
Turn on 2-step verification now to increase the security of your account.
3. Check payment details
If your account is hacked, you will find that the payment details were used by the hacker. In case one finds any kind of such hack it should be reported to Uber as well as the bank or financial institutions.
4. Freeze your account
If you find that the account has been hacked, you can freeze your Uber credit account. And you can also complain to Uber about fraudulent activities.
What are the Differences Between UberX And Uber Black?
Do You Know How To Become An Uber Black Driver?
The article of teamstertnc.org is the information you should know and ways to solve the Uber hacked issue. If your account is hacked, do the above immediately. However, you should also be careful with the activities of the hacked Uber account so as not to face many difficulties due to being hacked. If you have any problems, contact Uber customer service for help.